Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Oh, okay

LOL you guys.

I walk into Cafe Street moments ago, and I saw this:


What a gathering we have, and such insightful usernames! Let's take a look at what I'm talking about, with usernames:

  • Iwannaeatjulia (i think there's a law somewhere saying you can't do that...)
  • Juliaeatschildre(n) 
  • Juliastackscups (what?)
  • Juliaisntanangel 
  • Eatjulia (like i said with the first one)
  • Wowjuliasmells (um, k. way to go on the subtle factor there lol.)
And the list continues, with lots more random usernames, all about Julia, one of our leading moderators. Personally, I have no problem with her--in fact, she's one of my favorite mods. But whoever this person/people is who don't like her sure get a kick out of spamming accounts like this. And a few of them were funny, then some others weren't quite as nice. But that's just me.

Sorry for no post in a while! I pretty much became discouraged about this blog once my friends who helped keep the blog up and running quit the game (or got IP banned :$). But, me and vasa12345 are currently working on bringing it back up to its former glory! :)

Stay tuned you guys! Talk to you later! :P
~Camera~

No comments:

Post a Comment